The most important thing we ask guests to remember is that although we really want you to enjoy your break away with us, you can never take a break away from being a loving and responsible dog owner and so would ask you to consider the following:
- Please consider whether it is appropriate to bring your dog away. Dogs with behavioural problems can negatively impact upon other guests and other dogs - we cannot accept them in our apartments.
- Before you come away on your break please ensure you dog's vaccinations, flea and worm treatments are all up to date. This helps keep all our beloved four legged friends happy and healthy.
- Exercise your dog before the journey and hopefully this will ecourage them to settle down and sleep in the car
- If you are coming a long distance, please add in a number of stops so that your dog can relieve themselves and maybe have some water.
- On arrival at the apartments, give the dogs a little walk on the leash for a few minutes and then introduce them to their holiday home.
- We will supply dog bowls, towels and throws but if you pet has their favorites bring them with you. It can help settle them in.
- We ask that dogs are not left alone in the apartments. Dogs that will settle happily at home won't necessarily settle in a strange place and they can become distressed.
- Please pick up after your dog. People who fail to do so put the lives and well being of children and other dogs at risk.
- We have a list of recommended places to go and places to eat and we can send you these in advance of your arrival.
To check rates and availability and to book, please click on the link below. Don't forget that if you book direct, you will get the cheapest rates - up to 14% less than the online booking agents.
Or call us on 01803 292958 or 0791 905 1066
Click here to return to the home page.